2010年2月28日日曜日

Olympics

I loved this year's winter Olympics. I seriously loveeee watching it. It's incredible what humans are capable of doing. And how everyone around the world compete to be the "best of the best". Just to be able to compete is everything from dedication, love and passion for the sport, to support from family and friends. It amazes me how people have the strength to fall hard so many times and get back up and fight. I wish I had the power to do that, or to find something that impacts me enough to fight for that. Or maybe it's right in front of my eyes and I'm looking but not really seeing. Ever since junior year I've been trying to figure out bits and pieces of my life and future and it gave me a totally new outlook on the Olympics. These people's lives are completely committed to their sport. Their love for it radiates even through the television screen, it absolutely astonishes me. I wish I can find something to do for the rest of my life that I love as much as these athletes to their sport.

0 件のコメント: