2009年8月28日金曜日

Wow finally the weekend!!! My first day of school was Wednesday. It was really nice having a fresh new start but with all the things that are gonna go on this year like actually hard classes and SAT/ACT prep. Oh god. How am I gonna survive? I'm planning to do really good this year but who knows whatll happen. I might even quit school, or the earth might explode. Oh no the Myans said that would be in 2012. Haha. But the point is, I'm just trying to keep an open mind this year. I think its gonna help me with my school work and anything in my life. Cuz life is just full of full of possibilities. But its also gonna help me with meeting new people and everything. Oh well I just know that I have to wake up at 6 every morning. Grrrreat... And 6 hours of homework and infinity hours of homework asnd studying. Welcome school year 2009-2010. Please don't be too difficult.

0 件のコメント: